Thursday 16 April 2015

Olympic lifting log for Thursday, April 16th

Oops, I left this on my computer yesterday. I guess I forgot about it. 

Needed a good workout, decided to work on snatch and/or jerks from the rack, depending on whether the the rack was available.

Worked out well.  Dave and his friend were on the good rack, so I started with some power snatch work, planning to do some split snatch and if time allowed jerks.

Power snatch was going well, so I kept it up and hit 135#, 5# off my best. Then decided to switch to jerks since the rack was now free.

Worked up to 185# without problems.  Went of 205#, my current PR,  I just missed, and that must have pissed me off because I caught in the front rack and jerked a second time and caught it.  Like a boss. ;)

I was going to go for a PR  but after that show of mental and physical fortitude, I decided to call it a day and hit the steam room.

Happy with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment