Thursday 16 April 2015

Crossfit log for Thursday, April 16th

Had to bring Clarisse to Crossfit last night with the kids in tow since Kiza is out of town, so face with either dropping her off and having to load the kids a second time to go get her (granted she could have bussed home) or just staying I opted to stay.

And since I was staying there was no reason not to do the workout too, right?

Plugged the kids into their LeapPadsTM and got to work.

I turned out it was a partner WOD, seems every time I go with Clarisse, that's the case.

It was a rough one.

For time, share the work:
- 50 burpees
- 3 rounds of "DT"  155/105  (scaled to 135# and 75#)
- 40 toes to bar
- 3 round of "DT"
- 50 burpees

"DT" is 12 dead lifts, 9 hang power cleans, 6 push press/jerk

Split the burpees in sets of 5, I did the first round of DT, had to split the jerks to 3 and 3.   I was in trouble by this point.  Clarisse did her round then we split the 3rd.

I did 15 or 16 toes to bar and Clarisse did the rest.

We split all three rounds of "DT" this time, and the burpees, Clarisse did the lion's share. 

18:33. 

Thanks to my calf injury, I was spared the 1 mile post WOD run. Clarisse wasn't so lucky! 

No comments:

Post a Comment