Friday 24 April 2015

Crossfit log for Friday, April 24th

You know that feeling you get when a workout shows up on the board that is totally in you wheelhouse, that you just know you are going to nail.

Yeah, that. 

But then following that up with the feeling when you don't deliver. 

Yeah. That.

After 5 sets of 5 back squats at 60%  or 195# control down, explode up, we did a variation of Jackie

For time:
1000m row
50 overhead squats  45#
30 pull ups

My Jackie time is just north of 10 minutes.  Without the thrusters I should break 10 minutes easily with this.

11:43.  Fuck.

Row was just under 4:00
Did the first 25 OHS unbroken at 6:22, then 10, 10 and 5. Short breaks but when I got to the pull up bar I was already at 9:50.  That took the wind out of my sails, so I struggled through the pull ups with 11, 5, 7, 4, 3.

Don't know why I bothered rushing to get my grips on before the workout.

Got a bad headache behind my left ear.  Might by tied to OHS.  It happened once before during a workout  but I'm not sure if I did OHS that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment