Thursday 30 April 2015

Crossfit log for Thursday, April 30th

Somehow it seems I failed to set my alarm last night. I woke at 2 and had trouble falling back to sleep. Luckily once I did fall asleep, I woke again only 10 minutes after my alarm should've gone off.

I think I wish I'd slept through it.

WOD: 2015 Masters Qualifier Event 4 

21-15-9 reps, for time of:
-Deadlift, 225/155 lbs scaled to 185#
-Box Jump, 24/20 in
-Handstand Push-up, scaled to 2 abmats and 15, 12, 9.

Deadlifts were rough, box jumps were good hspu were sad.

14:40

Then the horribler part.

7 rounds of
AMRAP 30 secs:
-Row (calories)
-Assault Bike (Calories)
-Double Unders 
Rest 30 secs between each station. .

21 minutes total 30 seconds on 30 seconds off.

The first 4 rounds weren't too bad, got really hard after that. Martin, the new ish guy wasn't resetting the rower or the bike calorie counter. I was sharing the same rower and Kamil was using the same bike. We couldn't figure or how he was getting such a high score so we were both busting our asses trying to match him and falling miserably. It wasn't until it was all over that he told us. We had a really good laugh.

Now I'm tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment