Wednesday 22 April 2015

Crossfit log for Wednesday, April 22nd

The days are going by so fast, April is almost over already!

This morning was rough.

7 sets of 2 cleans at 75% of max. Did 165#, a bit more than 75% but I need to push my Olympic lifting this year.

The WOD was worse than Fran

3 rounds for time of
- 21 thrusters @ 95# (scaled to 75#)
- 7 muscle ups/ 7 chest to bar + 7 dips (scaled to pull ups and dips)

11:55

Did the thruster in sets of 7.  I might have been able to do this at 95#, but it would have sucked even worse than it actually did.

I did 1 chest to bar pull up and decided that wasn't going to work for me.  So pull ups and dips it was.

3rd round was really rough.  Did the first round in 3:00, second round in almost 5:00 and the last round in around 4:00

Glad that's over.

Then we started a calories row/toes to bar combo of 15-12-9-6

Did the 15, ran out of time rowing for the 12.

Wiped.



No comments:

Post a Comment