Wednesday 21 May 2014

Crossfit log for Wednesday, May 21st

Didn't love today's workout.

Started with 5 rep max thrusters.  Not my favorite move.  Made it to 135#, not sure if it was really my max, but that early in the morning, it's all I had.

Next was 3 sets of 10 front squats.  I planned 155# about 65% of my new max of 235#, but when Kamil struggled through 10 reps at 135#, I decide to revise my plan and did 135#.

It got rough for the last rep, I likely could've pulled off 155#, but we still had the WOD coming up.

"Nasty Girls"
3 rounds for time of
- 50 air squats
- 7 muscle ups (scaled to chest to bar pull ups)
- 10 hang power cleans  135# (scaled to 115#)

Time was 11:53.  Air squats went very quick, thankfully I didn't push the fronts squats earlier.  CTB pull ups were kinda slow, I can't string them together very well.  Even scaled, the cleans were rough.  Even with hook grip, my wrists were burning.

I managed 4 reps holding hook grip then 1 without before dropping.  So did 2 sets of 5 each round.


No comments:

Post a Comment