Thursday 8 May 2014

Crossfit log for Thursday, May 8th

Today was a chipper. Thankfully not leg intensive, after yesterday's front squats.

For time:
- 20 handstand pushups
- 25 dumbbell snatch alternate hands
- 30 toes to bar
- 40 shoulder to overhead axle
- 30 plate burpees
- 25 calorie row

The hspu were scaled to half the number then adding abmats. I decided to try one without an abmat and sure enough I got it without a problem.

Since they were the first thing up and i was fresh I decided try and to do 10 unassisted. Managed 8 unbroken! The last 2 sucked, but I was pretty stoked for the first 8.

Snatches were 70# for men Rx, women was 50#. Someone went and bought 60# dumbbell, so I couldn't default to 50#. I tried the 60# but it was going to be pretty so I still ended up with the 50#.

T2B went well in sets of 5. Worked hard. STO with the axle sucked a lot. Rx was 130#, but that wasn't happening. Ended up with 100#. Did sets of 7 or 8.

Burpees were just long and the row seemed to take forever. Finished in 23:30. Wiped.

Post WOD was 5 sets of strict pull ups for max reps. Surprised myself with 6, 6, 6, 5 and 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment