Monday 28 April 2014

Three years of Crossfit, by the numbers.

3 years since I started my Crossfit "experiment".

553 workouts logged.

58  named WODs completed.

18 "Open" workouts completed.

71 personal records logged.

1 physiotherapist crossfitter named Rob Crispo who changed my body and my outlook.

10  coaches who have instructed, inspired and pushed me to my limits and beyond. Kenny from the Ottawa Downtown YMCA, David Kalec, Reza Mashkoori and Robin from L'Usine Crossfit in Gatineau, Francois Leclerc, Isabelle Leclerc, Adam Davidson, Tim Hemmerick, Alex Howard and Danielle Robitaille from Physics Crossfit in Orleans.

1,000,000:  the number of bucks I feel like.

2014 is the year of strength development.  I feel like my mobility issues, while they still need work, are no longer limiting my ability to progress.  Last December I started adding powerlifting, strength development work at the Y instead of mobility and have already noticed some strong gains.

I am stronger than I have ever been in my life and the road ahead is unhindered.

Look forward to seeing what this year brings.  I'm ready for anything.




No comments:

Post a Comment