Monday 7 April 2014

Crossfit and Physio log for Monday, April 7th

Did a lot of work this morning.

Started with back squats, 5 sets of 5.  Worked up to 205#.  Thought about trying 225#, but it was hard enough.

The first of 2 WODs was 4 rounds for time of:
- 10 dead lifts  205#
- 15 wall balls 20# med ball.
- rest 90 seconds.

Chose the weight well.  Rx was 225#, but with the 90sec rest, it was essentially 4 sprints.  I was able to do 10 unbroken dead lifts for the first 3 rounds.

Took 11:02.

WOD 2 was 3 rounds with an 8:00 cap of:
- 80 double unders
- 10 snatches  75#.

Double unders suck.  I should've scaled to 40 reps. 
Made 2 full rounds and that was a fight, I essentially did 10 power snatches, touch and go in 40 seconds to finish out round 2 at the buzzer.

Went to physio afterwards, my left shoulder was almost bang on with my right. Still have some limitations on internal rotation of the shoulders, so working on that now.  Going to do some hand stands.  Should be fun learning how to stack my wrists, shoulders and hip directly on top of one another upside down.

Shoulders feel like mush after the dry needling, but my range of motion is way better.

Looking forward to lunchtime at the Y.






No comments:

Post a Comment