Tuesday 15 April 2014

Crossfit log for Tuesday, April 15th

I had to take a picture of the board today, there was no way I was remembering all the work written on it.

Did  500m row to warm up.

Started with the "Pre" workout, for time:
40 wall balls 20# med ball
20 box jumps 24" box
30 wall balls
15 box jumps
20 wall balls
10 box jump
10 wall balls
5 box jumps

Took me a whopping 12:04 to finish, I felt like I was moving like a slug.

Then the actual WOD
4 rounds for time:
-5 handstand push ups
-5 chest to bar pull ups
-20 ab mat situps.


12:59

That was horrible.  HSPU were supposed to be 10, but using only 1 ab mat I scaled it to 5 (as offered by the coach), I also scaled the bar muscle ups to CTB pull ups.  The sit ups were really hard after round 2.

The ab mat I was using offered very little padding, I suspect it wasn't much more than hands stand push ups from the ground.  Maybe I'll try next time.

Wiped.

No comments:

Post a Comment