Friday 4 April 2014

Strength and mobility log for Friday, April 4th

That was a good session.  I needed that.

With Delilah coming down with strep throat yet again, and me feeling run down this post Crossfit Open week, I almost didn't go to the gym.

I'm glad I did.  Plan was to do bench, 5 sets of 3 at 185#. Decided at the last minute to do 5 sets of 2. I could have done triples. 

Worked up from empty bar, to 95# and 135# for 5 reps, 1 set each.  Then 155# for 3 and 175# for 2, then hit 185# for 5 sets of 2.

Ask for a spotter on the last set but didn't need him.  Felt strong.  I think I'll be breaking 200# soon.

Had a bit of time left so I did my physio homework. Shoulders are looking good I think.  tripod squat still needs work on the right side.

Then I stretched my hams for a bit.  Sadly, the steam room was out of service.

Two days of rest! Yay!

Oh yeah, I have kids.  

No comments:

Post a Comment