Thursday 7 June 2012

Running log for Thursday, June 7th

So yesterday I finally caved to temptation and replaced my smoke damaged Mizuno Wave Universe 3's with some flashy red Wave Universe 4's (sadly they were out of the orange version).

So naturally I had to go for a run in them.

I haven't run outside since Around the Bay. I had no watch, but checked the clock when I left and when I got back.

As I sometimes like to do, I took care of form and let pace take care of itself. Felt awesome.

Did something I've never done before. I took my shirt off and ran bare chested. Felt a little bit naughty.

Ran just shy of 7km in just under 34 minutes. Love those shoes.

Today I wanted to do some mobility so to warm up I hopped on the treadmill and did a tabata set after a 6 min warm up. 12% incline, 4:36/km 20 seconds on, 10 seconds off 8 times. 4 minutes of work. Gut wrenching work.

No comments:

Post a Comment