Monday 25 June 2012

Crossfit log for Monday, June 25th

Two days off wasn't enough it appears.

Or maybe 12km long runs are harder on me that they once were!

Anyway today sucked.

Shoulder press was okay, did 4 sets of 5 at 40%-60% of max (not sure what my max is, I think around 105 or 115, did a 135# push press, but that's not the same).
So went with 45#, 55#, 65#, and 75#. Felt fine. Super set with strict pull ups (which I can normally do about 5), but used the little blue band for some extra help did 10 the first round then 7 the 2 next rounds and didn't bother after the last press.

The WOD was a killer, 12 min every minute on the minute 3 reps of the bear complex (started at 95#, dropped to 75# after round 2)!!!

Bear complex is a clean, into a front squat then push press (so like a clean+thruster), bring the bar down behind your head for a back squat, push press and down. 1 rep.

Horrible. Horrible. Horrible.

I think I need a break week.

No comments:

Post a Comment