Friday 8 June 2012

Crossfit log for Friday, June 8th

Good one today. Hard. They way I like it.

Started with Shoulder press. 3 sets 5 reps Did 75#, 85#, started at 95#, but only got 2, so went back down to 85# for the last 3.

Followed by by 3 sets of triceps dips to failure. I think I did 5, 4, 4. Not my strong point.

The WOD was interesting, Rx had 4 rounds of 3 rope climbs, 25 double unders, 10 front squats.

The blue (my level) had only 1 rope climb, 10 double unders and 5 front squats. Why so few I wondered, until I looked again... 8 rounds! Ack!

The squats had to be cleaned, so the 135# Rx was too close to my 1 rep max, so I opted for 115# instead.

13:30

The first 3 rounds the rope climb occupied my mind, but that got easier as the front squats got harder. Was happy when it was over.

No comments:

Post a Comment