Saturday 9 June 2012

Crossfit log for Saturday, June 9th

Ended up going to the team WOD today. Didn't team up with Nat.  Had a new girl as a partner.

Worked out nicely, the weight was light for me, so I focused on good form and keeping the intensity up when I could.

It was a 25 minutes AMRAP.
-10 Clean and Jerk 65# (5 each)
-run 160m during which one team member carries two 16kg kettle bells 60m
-14 ball slam+reverse burpees (7 each)
-20 dumb bell snatches 25# (10 each)
run 160m during which the other team member carries two 16kg kettle bells back 60m

It was fun. We managed 4 rounds + 7 clean and jerks.


Today I ran 7km with an average pace of 6:12/km.Kiza needed a substitute group leader for the Army Half clinic's first long run. Hadn't run easy in a long while. It was nice. A bit warm.

Then I spend 3 hours mowing my two lawns. There's a sitcom in there somewhere, I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment