Thursday 21 June 2012

Crossfit log for Thursday, June 21st

Today at Crossfit I had no fun.

First we did 1 rep max height box jumps. Work your way up, as high as you can jump. Box jumps, somewhat like triathlon, are one of those things that I"m far better at in my mind than in practice. Took a dozen tries to finally land a 37" box jump. But I landed it. In my mind I can do 42" I don't know why that is, but it is.

Then the WOD. If there is a less fun WOD out there I've yet to see it.

4 rounds
10 burpee box jump 24" (yuck)
20 double unders
10 dead lifts 165#

It was just tedious and boring and hard. Add to that the fact that I forgot my rope at the office and had to use one of the stock ropes, I ended up doing 60 singles for the last 3 rounds after round one's disgusting exhibit of how not to do double unders.

I'm going to make up for it by running intervals at lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment