Friday 1 June 2012

Crossfit log for Friday, June 1st

I went yesterday in case the workout didn't involve my lower back, but it did. Burpees and thrusters and yucky stuff like that.

I tried the shoulder press strength work portion but after the first round I realized that it wasn't a good idea.

Today my back is much better, so I went again with the same plan. There was no strength work, just the WOD. Grace + Kelly in teams of two (30 clean and jerks + 150 wallballs, so 15 and 75 each)

During the warm up I quickly determined that cleans were okay, jerks were not and wallballs were fine.

So for my half of Grace I just cleaned it, while my teammate did the full clean and jerk. 75 wallballs were hard, because it was 75 wallballs, not because of my back.

Glad I went, massage at 10:30 will be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment