Wednesday 3 February 2016

Strength and endurance log for Tuesday, February 2nd

Once again I managed to force myself onto the treadmill for my weekly tabata torture session.

It was set to metric, so my plan to go to 7.3mph was out the window. That would have been 5:06/km. I didn't know what that was in kph, do I went with what I did know: 12kph=5:00/km. So that's what I did. It ducked as usual, but I did it, much like last week, no hesitating, no extra break. Glad I pushed the envelope.

Then I did some squats, forgot my belt, do I decided on 5x5 at 225#. Would have gone higher with my belt, but in warm up I did 3 at 225# and realized I wouldn't be going any higher.

My back is still tight from the deadlifts on Monday. And after 3 sets of 5 I was not loving it, so I called it.

Good enough for an off day.

Then I did my physio hip homework and hit the stream room.

No comments:

Post a Comment