Wednesday 10 February 2016

Accessory and Endurance log for Wednesday, February 10th

My visit to the Y was not fun, but necessary.

Did my tabata run a day  late because of work, I missed yesterday's lunchtime workout.

Bumped the speed to 12.2 kph (4:55min/km) and it went well, as well as such a torture session can go.

Was going to do heavy cleans, but my post physio back is a bit sore and we are doing 1 rep max cleans tomorrow morning.  So I wasn't very motivated.

I did some landmine rows, a la Strongfit, 1 set of 8 with the empty bar, 1 set with a 35# plate and a final set to failure with a 35# and a 25# plates. 

I tried some cleans after that but it wasn't feeling right.  The pull was fine but catching wasn't right.  So I bailed on that and did some seated pulley rows 90# for 8, then 150# for 5 sets of 5.  (maybe 4 sets, I may have lost count)

And steam and done.


No comments:

Post a Comment