Friday 12 February 2016

Crossfit log for Friday, February 12th

Hard workout this morning.

Did 2 of the 3 rounds of warm up with 10 empty bar thrusters, 25 foot bear crawl, 2 shuttle runs and 10 kips swings.

Strength was back squats 5 sets of 3.  Did 255#, but ran out of time so I counted the last warm up set at 225# as a working set. 

Glute a bit sore, maybe hamstring. Booked a short physio appointment to needle it next Wednesday.

WOD was 7 rounds for time (I really don't like 7 round WODs).

- 7 power cleans 95#/65#
- 7 thrusters 95#/65#
- 7 burpees over bar

Yuck.

Used women's Rx, cleans were a snap, thrusters were a snap for the first round. Burpees suck monkey balls. Going back to the thrusters after burpees sucked.

I rushed through the bar work and took it easy on the burpees, trying to rest at the bottom and moving fast to the bottom of the next rep. Until the last round where I hammered the burpees.

13:09  (or maybe 13:19, I know there was a 9 but my brain was a bit fuzzy).

Good workout I guess. Just not fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment