Monday 1 February 2016

Crossfit log for Monday, February 1st

Slept like a rock, but it seemed to go by in a blink. Alarm went off and I could've sworn I had just gone to bed minutes earlier.

Thankfully I hadn't seen the workout or I might well have gone back to sleep.

Warm up was two max sets of double unders for 2 minutes, on 1 minute rest.

Strength work was Deadlift for 1 heavy set of 5.

Wasn't planning on doing any heavy deadlifts until after the open, but I figured a test now might not be a bad idea. Managed 315# for 5, but man that was heavy.

Back was a bit tight after that, just in time for the WOD.

21-15-9
Deadlifts 245#/165#
Ring dips

FML

Arms were still toast from Friday's push ups, and back was tight from today's strength work.

Scaled the weight to 205# (should have gone lighter) and bar dips, hoping to do all the reps.

Horrible. Dips became  21-9-6. And even that ducked. Once I started focusing on engaging my hands it went better but man that was tough.

11:13

Ugh

No comments:

Post a Comment