Sunday 19 February 2012

To blog or not to blog...

... that is the question.

I kind of already blog, on RunningMania, in my training journal, but I figured some more, I don't know, mainstream, common, generic, more about "me", would be better.

I not really sure. I've thought about having a blog before, but never really bothered.  Now that blogger is integrated with Google+ and my android phone, I figured the time was right.

What will it be about, you are no doubt asking yourself.  On the edge of your seat are you? Well I won't keep you guessing then, I'm not that cruel.
It's about .... nothing! Ta Da!

Well, not quite true, mostly I figure it'll be about my training, Crossfit, running and triathlon, the things I do to keep myself sane. A bit about my kids (all 4 of them). Maybe even a bit about my Kiza.
We'll see. All this assumes I don't abandon the whole thing within days (a very likely possibility).  So here we go.

Hello cyber space, nice to finally meet you.


Footnote:  Previous posts to this one were added later and back dated, as I migrated my training journal from RunningMania to this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment