Monday 27 February 2012

Crossfit log for Monday, February 27th

Crossfit this morning was good.

Legs were tired from yesterday's run.

We did snatches again. Resorted to the split snatch once we added weight.

Started with the drop snatch, basically with the bar on you shoulder like for a back squat, start on your toes, like you are at the apex of the pull, and drop down under the bar in to a squat. Needless to say I suck at this, it's essentially a speed overhead squat. One day.

Then we added weight and I went to the split squat, which I can do. Started with 55#, and went up to 65# and finally 75#

The WOD was 6 rounds for time:
10 "plate" push ups (hands on two bar bell plates, alternate hands on plate/floor)
10 wall balls 14#
10 v-snaps

10:50

Then we did some box jumps for height. Managed 34" before i had to leave. I think I could do 42".

No comments:

Post a Comment