Wednesday 1 February 2012

Crossfit log for Wednesday, February 1st

Good workout today.

Strength work was the clean complex. 4x increasing weight : 1 power clean, 1 hang power clean, 3 front squats (85#, 95# 105#, 115#)

The last round at 115# wasn't pretty on the power clean, the hang power clean was better, the front squat was fine, I'm getting much better at holding a good rack position on the front squat, I may be able to do full squat clean soon (which I'll need to do if I hope to meet my goal of cleaning my body weight).

WOD was interesting, 1 round for time of:
Row 500m
2 rope climbs (had to pass on that, need practice)
40 wall balls 14#
30 box jumps 28"
20 V-snaps (hand to toe sit-ups or v-ups)
10 burpees

10:10

We started at different points since there are only 2 rowers and there wasn't time to stagger the start, so I started on the box jumps (and smashed my fingers against the edge on one jump, gonna be sore for a few days). Almost puked after the rowing. Wallballs after rowing suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment