Wednesday 8 February 2012

Crossfit log for Wednesday, February 8th

Went to Crossfit again this morning. Don't normally do 2 days in a row but since I missed Monday I figured I should go.

It was a good workout. We did dead lifts (which I love), 3 sets of 5 at 65%, 75% and 85% of max. (165#, 185#, 205#) Solid, better core control.

WOD was neat.
5 sets of 1 clean + 3 push jerks on 1:00
3 sets of 1 clean + 5 front squats on 1:00
4 sets of 15 wall balls (20#) on 1:00

I under estimated how much break we'd get in the first two. I could see myself having only a few seconds, but in reality the work was short (like 15 sec) so the break was like 45 seconds.

Consequently I went a bit too light (75#, probably could have easily handled 95#), but it was still a good workout, and it was all about the wall balls, the rest was just to tire out your hips and practice technique. The wall balls were brutal, in this case it was literally a few seconds rest before starting up again.

I liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment