Thursday 4 October 2012

Crossfit log for Thursday, October 4th

Glad I went today.

The class was full and I was first on the waiting list so I took more effort than usual to roll out of bed at 5am. I decided I'd go anyway in case there was a no-show and maybe just do the strength portion and not the WOD.

When the class started at 5:45 after the warm up, there were 4 no-shows. Coach wasn't too pleased with that, but I was!

We did hang cleans. I like doing cleans, my technique is getting better and I'm on the verge of a breakthrough, I can feel it.

We did 5 sets of 3-3-3-2-2
Did 95#-115#-125#-135#-135# (x1) I can do more, I know it, I have to work on dropping into that squat to catch the bar low, I can power clean 125# without squatting at all, so I can get a heavier bar high enough, I just need to catch deeper. I'm so close.

WOD was 7 rounds of cleans and hand stand push ups
7 - 6 - 5 - 4 - 3 - 2 - 1 cleans (from the floor)
3 - 3 - 3 - 3 - 3 - 3 - 3 hand stand push ups.
or
14 - 12 - 10 - 8 - 6 - 4 - 2 push ups

Made it through 4 rounds before I had to resort to regular push ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment