Thursday 11 October 2012

Crossfit log for Thursday, October 11th

Just finished the relay race for Government Workplace Charitable Campaign.

Wow, middle distance running sucks. I thought my chest was going to explode! Then I had to do it a second time!

We finished 3rd out of 14 teams (well 11, there three walking teams). Not bad. No official timing so I don't know how we did individually. It was just hard. (The event raised over $6000, $990 from my group).

I'm just glad it's over, I can focus on the County Half.

This is the first year I've done the relay. I was voluntold to organize the corporate services team. Herding cats is not really in my skill set, so it's been an even more stressful week (as if the daycare issues weren't enough).

It was fun though. More spectators than I expected. The loop is just shy of 600m.

No comments:

Post a Comment