Wednesday 31 October 2012

Crossfit log for Wednesday, October 31st

Workout for day 1 of the paleo challenge

The paleo challenge has ended (not that I actually participated. I already eat paleo enough, and i refuse to track what I eat), so we repeated the workout from day 1. On top of not really pushing my paleo habits to extremes, a friend came over last night with cake and ice cream for an impromptu belated birthday celebration. So on top of the m&m's I had on the bus ride home (once in awhile I feed this craving), I had a substantial amount of chocolate smarties ice cream 12 hours before the workout.

Despite all that I did quite well.

I was able to match my PR of 205# back squat (which I failed last time) and I finished the WOD in 16:19, 24 seconds faster, and with 75# on the bar instead of 65#.

A lot of recent work on snatches may have played in my favour. I'm happy with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment