Monday 22 October 2012

Crossfit log for Monday, October 22nd

A nice treat today. With Kiza's mom in town, so we both went to the this morning's class. Kiza has asked me to remind her never to do a 5:45am class on a Monday ever again.

It was a good workout too, but so soon after her half marathon, it was rougher on her than me.

Strength work was sumo dead lifts to 1 rep max. I don't know what my previous 1rep max was, but last time I hurt my back trying (back in May, just after the fire, Kiza will remember).

Managed 235# (20# less than my regular dead lift max, which is to be expected). No problem with my back.

The WOD was a 15min AMRAP
2 reps increasing by 2 reps every rounds (2-4-6-...)
-thrusters 75# (blue was 95# but that wouldn't have been pretty)
-kettle bell swings 20kg
-ab mat sit ups.

Did 6 complete rounds (12 reps) and made it to 6 sit ups of the round of 14 reps.

Kiza was right behind me. She's relentless.

No comments:

Post a Comment