Wednesday 17 October 2012

Crossfit log for Wednesday, October 17th

That's funny, I didn't post yesterday. I thought I had.

I went twice yesterday, the regular morning class, then a "skills" class in the evening, where we learned progression to muscle ups.

The WOD was crazy, after working on split jerk for strength (did 3 sets of 3 jerks @ 75#-95#-95#) we did 75 push presses. Followed by double unders AMRAP, the cap was 7min.

I didn't even make it to the double unders, I got to 67 presses at the buzzer.

The muscle up progression went pretty well, the whole "false grip" thing wasn't intuitive, and the jumping into to transition and "ripping off your shirt" went surprisingly well, but I lack the back strength to pull my sternum to the rings to make the transition while hanging from the rings. Learned a lot. Need to practice.

Today was WOD Wednesday.

Thrusters 80# and box jumps 26" couplet 5 rounds 15-12-9-6-3

10:14.

Glad when it was over.

No comments:

Post a Comment