Tuesday 24 April 2012

Crossfit log for Tuesday, April 24th

Wasn't sure how I'd feel today after yesterday's cleans, but turns out I was good to go.

We did back squat for strength. Haven't done these in a while.

Did 5 sets of 5 reps at 145#. Chose weight well, it was challenging right through to the end.

The WOD was a killer:
10 rounds, 1:00 plus 0:20 rest
-5 box jumps at 85% of max (did 30")
-5 heavy kettle bell swings 24kg
-AMRAP with whatever is left of the 1:00 wall balls 20#

Score is the total number of wall balls. Got 62 would've been closer to 70 if my shoulder hadn't spazed out in the first round. I guess I need a massage, once it's warmed up, it's okay, but just putting my arm over head sometimes it goes weak and hurts. Something is in a knot around my scapula or maybe my lat on that side.

This WOD was crazy intense, heart rate was through the roof the whole time, 20sec rest was just enough to get your bearings but not much of a recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment