Thursday 19 April 2012

Crossfit log for Thursday, April 19th

Decided at the last minutes to go to Crossfit this morning.

Maybe I should've stayed in bed! Putting the plates on the barbell, I failed to notice one was a 45lbs plate and the other was only 35lbs! I kept thinking I was grabbing the bar off centre because one side felt heavier. Well that's because it was heavier! Idiot!

Well, needless to say, I'll be more careful from now on!

So we did max height box jumps. Although I've done 37" before, I couldn't seem to get past 36" today. No biggie.

WOD was 5 rounds
-5 heavy dead lifts - 185# (which turned out to be 175# since one side was 10# lighter)
-30 double unders
-10 burpees.

Stupid double unders slowed me down a lot. Dead lifts were good, doing much better at bracing my back (despite the off balance bar)

17:36.

No comments:

Post a Comment