Friday 20 April 2012

Crossfit log for Friday, April 20th

Fourth day this week at Crossfit and third in a row.

I'm wiped.

For strength we did strict (shoulder) press, which given my recent lack of success putting weight over head, is exactly what I needed (albeit not what I wanted).
Did 5 sets of 10-8-6-6-5 65#-75#-75#-75#-75#

Shoulder press is just not fun. But it's done.

The WOD was okay, but I was sore and tired, so I just chipped away at it.
12 min AMRAP
18 med ball twists
15 kettle bell swings 16kg
12 air squats
9 toe to bar
6 ground to overhead (essentially clean and jerk) 75#
3 pull ups

Made it through 2 full rounds and up to 2 ground to overhead. After the should press, I had nothing for the ground to overhead. But it's done.

Now I can rest until Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment