Tuesday 10 April 2012

Crossfit log for Tuesday, April 10th

My coach said I should take more time off.


My form on my back squat has apparently improved dramatically since my 2 week hiatus for ATB. I have been working my upper thoracic mobility a lot lately, I guess it's paying off.

I felt good. We did 4 sets of 8 reps. Could have gone heavier, but I hadn't done back squats in a while. Settled on 115#

The WOD was frustrating.
12min AMRAP of
5 x ground to overhead (however you want)
3 burpee pull ups.

Finding a weight is always a challenge, but man, last month I did Grace (30 Clean and Jerks for time) @ 95# in 14ish minutes, so I started with a 95# bar (even though scaled blue was 105#). There was no way. Dropped it to 85# which was more manageable.

Managed 5 rounds + 4 clean & jerks (more like clean and push press). I need to do more work on putting weight over head.

No comments:

Post a Comment