Tuesday 8 March 2016

Strength and mobility log for Tuesday, March 8th

Well, I should have known that two great workouts would be too much to ask.

I wanted to ride the snatch success from this morning with some overhead squats at lunch.

I spent a good half hour doing mobility: rolling my lats, pecks, upper back, ribs on both sides an front. I did my physio homework and worked my hips with the orb and rocking and swaying around in a deep squat.

Did the same as this morning.  10 reps empty bar for two sets. Then started loading the bar.

I did 6 reps at 65#, the dropped to sets of 3 at 95# and 115#.

The second set of 10 at 45# and the sets at 65# and 95#, my position felt awesome.  Just like this morning. 

115# though, I don't know, maybe fatigue form this morning and the mobility work, it just didn't feel right.   

Oh well.  At least my position was good at the beginning.   I'll take that as a win.


No comments:

Post a Comment