Saturday 19 March 2016

Crossfit log for Friday, March 18th 16.4

16.4 is a 13 minute AMRAP of
-55 deadlifts 225#/155#
-55 wallballs 20#/14#
-55 calorie row
-55 handstand push ups.

Didn't expect to make it to the hspu.

Didn't expect to not make it to the row.

The deadlifts were really heavy. I've been having trouble with them lately too. Like putting out my back type of trouble.

By 15 reps I knew I was in trouble,  it was hurting to lower myself to the bar. I fought through resorting to singles and dropping, bracing tightly for each rep.

Finally finished and the wall balls were a bit  better, but I could still feel my back.

Finished with 11 seconds left, only to find I wasn't done, only 54, so I ran back for number 55 and the buzzer went. 

I rolled out my glute and hip for like 15-20 minutes and then I was fine.  I thought I'd be hobbled for days, but I have no discomfort at all. 

I'm going to roll it out all weekend and try again on Monday,  I have to get to the rower.  If it starts to fall apart, I'll bail, I already have a score

No comments:

Post a Comment