Tuesday 22 March 2016

Crossfit log for Tuesday, March 22nd

Kiza joined me for early morning Crossfit.

I was looking forward to the back squat, but not the dumbbell presses or the WOD.

Strength was 5 sets of  backsquats 3 reps + dumbbell strict press 8 reps.

Ended up counting my last warm up set at 225# as a working set. The other 4 sets I did 255# and used 35# dumbbells.  As Kiza pointed out, 8 is a lot.

Coach Connor teased Justin and Martin, that I was showing them up, as they only had 245# on their bar.  The extra 10# showed up quickly after that.


The WOD was no fun.

For time:
- 15 front squats 135#/95#
- 30 burpees
- 90 double unders
- 30 box jumps
- 15 front squats

After the back squats, the 135# felt light, but 15 is a lot of reps.  But I went unbroken.

Man I hate burpees.   Double unders sucked until I hit 45, then it came together.

Box jumps just tedious.

Last 15 front squats were 10 and 5.  Finished in 11:32.  Dead last, thanks to burpees and double unders.


No comments:

Post a Comment