Monday 21 March 2016

Crossfit log for Monday, March 21st: 16.4 take two

I'm starting to see a trend here.

After seeing everyone do the WOD on Saturday, I knew I wouldn't be happy with Friday's performance, I had to give it another go.

I wasn't looking forward to those deadlifts, so given how good I felt after rolling out my hip and glute on Friday, I rolled the crap out of everything Saturday and Sunday.

I followed Kiza's advice and did triples. Hoping to get to at least 36 before resorting to singles.

Well that worked, I braced for every rep and did triples right to the end.

Finished them in 6:48, got through the wall balls in, 10-10-10-5-8-7-5, and hopped on the rower.

Made it to 30 calories.

Man that was hard, but I'm really glad I did it.

Now I feel I can hold my head high.

Score: 140. I'll take it.

Went to physio afterwards and at the end he needled my back, hips and glutes and he was amazed, there was almost nothing there.  It was the best he'd ever seen my posterior chain in all the times he's seen me in nearly 4 years!

I must be doing something right!

No comments:

Post a Comment