Thursday 21 January 2016

Endurance and mobility log for Thursday, January 21st

Not wanting to over do it is my official excuse. Being sore and tired and Dexter waking up at 3 am is what really did it. 

In any case, I missed deadlift day and max pull ups day at Crossfit.

Followed my plan for the Y though, 2 km time trial on the rower.

Yeah, needs work. 8:12.  I was well under minute last time. It fell apart at around 800m

Then I did my new physio drills for breathing into my back while squatting get together, back rounded, using a pole for support. And my hip, the lawn mower drill and ankle pull apart with band and yoga block between the knees.

Torture.

To test the effectiveness I did some over head squats. Not bad. Felt me upright. 

Got up to 145# before it got ugly. Then I stopped.

The next little while is going to be a lot of suck as I build endurance and work on the hip mobility.  Necessary evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment