Monday 18 January 2016

Crossfit log for Monday, January 18th

Despite some nasty DOMS in my traps I dutifully got out of bed and resumed my morning ritual to get to the box.

Snatch day.

The warm up was a couple of rounds of 10 overhead squats, 5 burpee pull ups and 2 shuttle runs, which I catered along in my lifting shoes.

Then we worked on snatch, after earning up we did 3 singles at 90%, then a double at 85% and a double at 80%.

I did 125#, 115# & 105#. Good lifts for the most part, a couple of wobbly ones I caught to far forward, but not bad for first time since vacation and sore traps.

The WOD was Amanda
9-7-5 of muscle ups and snatched at 135#/95#.

Came close to getting a bar muscle up in warm up.

Used women's Rx weight and did pull ups double the reps instead of muscle ups. Expected it to go a lot smoother.

Still finished under 10 minutes:  9:24. Happy with that.

It's gonna be a sore week.

No comments:

Post a Comment