Monday 25 January 2016

Crossfit log for Monday, January 25th

Didn't go to the Y Friday, so nearly 3 full days of rest and recovery.

Did a world of good. I feel refreshed and ready to do some work.

Getting up was a bit harder. Went to bed at 9, but had to get up at 11 to get Clarisse at work. It was a 20 minute or so interruption so no biggie, but when my alarm went off at quarter of 5, I must have been in a feel sleep. I felt slothlike and groggy. Took a good 10 minutes to wake myself up and self talk my way out of bed.

Glad I did.

Warm up was 5 minutes of 10 ring rows, 10 air squats, 10 second hollow body hold and 1 shuttle run.

Then f for skill work we did an 8 minute EMOM of a snatch complex: power snatch+ hang snatch.

Started at 75#, and increased by 10#  til 95#, where I swapped the 10 and15 plates for a 25, and did that weight a second time,  Then up to 105# then 115# for the last three rounds.

Not fabulous, but good enough.

The WOD was Fight Gone Bad.
3 rounds for time, 1 minute rest between rounds, 1 minute at each station:
- wall balls 20#/14#
-sumo deadlift high pull, 75#/55#
- box jumps 20" box
- push press 75#/55#
- row for calories
- 1 minute rest

Did women's Rx, except I used the 10' target for the wall balls.
Reps per round were: 99, 92, 93 for 284.

I'll have to check my previous performances to see where I stand.

It was a good workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment