Tuesday 8 December 2015

Crossfit log for Tuesday, December 8th

Oh man, have I been delinquent posting my workout log!

I have two back posts to make after this one.

Today was my first normal day in weeks, at least that's what it feels like.  And it won't even be a normal week, Kiza is out of town yet again,  so Wednesday and Thursday are out of the question for morning Crossfit.

Today was okay.  A lot of volume on the WOD.

Warm up was 3 rounds of Cindy: 5 pull ups, 10 push ups, 15 air squats.

Basic stuff.

WOD was 4 rounds for time:
- 7 clean and jerk  165#/110#
- 14 toes to bar
- 21 box jumps  24"/20"

Scaled to 125#, should have done 135# like Kamil but I was scared with that many. 

Scaled the t2b to 10 reps, those just kill me.

Box jump were fine for the first 2 rounds, then started with step ups and got slow.

Three rounds would have been okay, I really slowed down in round 3 and round 4 was a crawl.  Got capped at 16 minutes with 3 rounds + 18 reps.

Man that was not easy.

After that we did 7 rounds of row 1 minute rest 1 minutes.


This sucked but I was able to keep a good pace the whole time, likely thanks to the upper back work I've been doing with the dumbbell and barbell rows.

No comments:

Post a Comment