Monday 14 December 2015

Accessory log for Monday, December 14th

YMCA at lunch.

Started with Romanian deadlifts.  Used Dave's bar as he was working up on his clean.

Did 95# for 8 reps to warm up and since last time was so easy at 135#, I upped it to 155# and still managed to hit 8 reps without much effort. 

So I decided to do an additional set at 185#.  That was more like it.  Next time skipping the 155#, I'll warm up at 135# and hit 205# for reps.

Then I did some 1 armed rows on the pulley machine.  The warm up at 90# was harder than expected, and the reps at 120# weren't full range of motion. Next time I'll warm up at 75# and rep out at 105#.  Lesson learned.

Then I did my hip rotators drills, but didn't have time for the all-fours breathing, I was too busy watching and filming Dave hit a clean PR at 130kg.  It was a thing of beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment