Friday 11 December 2015

Crossfit log for Friday, December 11th

Finally got back to Crossfit this morning.  Kiza arrived last night at bath time, so I went to bed early and was up at 5:00am

Showed up ready to go.

Warm up was 25 cal row, 20 med ball cleans and 15 burpees.

The rowers were all taken so I started with the burpees. Got them done while I was still fresh.  Good call.

Then we did a 9 minute EMOM of 1 clean and jerk, first 3 at 80%, second 3 at 85% and the last 3 at 90%.  I did 165#, 175# and 185#. Went well, the 8th rep was my best at 90%.

The WOD was killer.  Basically Grace plus Karen.

3 rounds for time of :
- 10 clean and jerks at 135#/95#
- 50 wall balls.

Looked harmless enough on the board.  As predicted the first round went beautifully and then the wheels came off big time.

I kept up with Kamil (we both scaled to women's Rx) until round 3, I would finishe after him on the C&J each time but I would catch him on the wall balls, but round 3 I had nothing left.

Finished in 18:10. 

Good to be back at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment