Wednesday 26 August 2015

Crossfit log for Wednesday, August 26th

No Crossfit on Monday, you would think I wouldn't be so tired on a Wednesday. You'd be wrong.

I am wiped.

I only managed to drag myself out of bed because I have run club at lunch and wouldn't be able to make up the strength work.

Warm up considered I'd named monster walk and band pull aparts. Tedious.

Strength work was heavy back squats. 4 sets of 4 at 85%.

Started at 275#for the sake of barbell math, but that was really hard and a full 7 lbs over my 85%. So for sets 2 and 3I went 3 lbs below at 265#. Much more manageable. Tried the last set at 275#, should have stayed at 265#. First one was fine, second one I had to take a step forward and too the right to save it and the third Kamil had to ball me out. Stopped there.

Oh well, you won't know your limits unless you are willing to try to go beyond them.

The 10 minute EMOM of 3 strict press at 65% went well.

And finally the WOD
4 rounds for time with a 15 minute cap
- 20 kettle bell swings 32/24
- 15 toes to bar
- 10 calorie row

Scaled well. Women Rx on the kettle bell, dropped the t2b to 12 and was on track to beat the cap at the end of round 3.

But round 4 really fell apart on the t2b. Managed to get back to the rower for a single calorie.

Good enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment