Thursday 13 August 2015

Crossfit log for Thursday, August 13th

Clarisse joined me for Crossfit this morning.

Coach Connor was a bit late, but we still managed to get all the work done.

Warm up was 3 rounds of 15 push press, empty bar, 10 kettle bell swings, 24kg for Pat and I and 16kg for Clarisse, plus 3 shuttle runs.  It said 5, but Connor thought one length was 1 rep, but shuttle runs are there and back per rep.  I didn't have the heart to tell him, so saved ourselves a bit of running ;)

The WOD was a partner WOD.  Connor went with Pat and I went with Clarisse.

18 minute AMRAP share the work:
- 30 air squats
- 15 handstand push ups
- 12 pull ups
- 9 hang power cleans  135#/ 95#  (we did 115# and 55#)
- 6 push press
- 300ft farmer walk with heavy kettle bells (red for boys, Clarisse did purple)

300 ft worked out to 1 "shuttle run" each, the length of the gym is 75', so there and back is 150' each.

We managed 4 rounds plus 2 air squats.  I can't say what was the worst.  The farmer carry wasn't fun.  The hspu kinda hurt my wrist, the cleans were hard.

I think we did pretty well.


No comments:

Post a Comment