Tuesday 18 August 2015

Crossfit log for Tuesday, August 18th

Really sore this morning, those deadlifts at the Y were more challenging than I thought.  This made it hard to get out of bed this morning.  But I somehow managed.

Rolled around a bit once I got there, rolled lower back and medial glutes. Seemed to help.

Started with a crazy warm up again:


4 rounds for time of:
- Run, 200m
- 10 Romanian Deadlifts, 0.5x bodyweight
- 7 Unbroken Handstand Push Ups

Did 105# or 100# for the RDLs ( depending on who's bar I used, Kamil or Pat).

Used only 1 abmat for the HSPUs. 

Since it was only warm up, I was dead last, shoulders were starting to fatigue and it was still warm up, and my wrist is still in recover, I didn't do the last round of HSPU, 3 was enough.

The we did the Pause Power Position Snatch for 5 sets of 2 at 85% 1RM (as tested previously, which I was absent for so I had to guess) I ended up doing 85#

This was cut short because time was running out.

The part I was least looking forward to:

Deadlift 1 set of 4 heavy reps
-use same weight as last week, add a rep but I wasn't there last week.  Ended up going fairly easy since I was sore from yesterday and did 275#

Finally the WOD
3 rounds for time of (10 minute cap): 
- 100 Double Unders
- 20 Sumo Deadlift High-pulls, 115/75 lbs

Did women's Rx and was glad for it.  Had many good long stretches on the double unders, but still took more time than most, but with the lighter weight, I made up some ground on the SDHP. 

Didn't make the cap, not even close, made 2 full rounds and 27 double unders.

No comments:

Post a Comment