Tuesday 24 March 2015

Power log for Tuesday, March 24th

I failed to log a workout.

I don't remember when it was, but it looks like it must've been Thrusday at lunch.  All I remember is I did max height box jumps.  40"

Failed at 42".

Today I had a short workout.  I need to stop cutting my non-running workouts short, but so far I've had no choice.

I did cleans.  Had to wait for a good bar, so I did some power cleans from the hang and some front squats with a crummy bar, up to 135#

Then when the guy on bench was done using the Olympic lifting bar (gah!) I was good to go.

Did a triple at 135#, the jumped to 185# and did a triple there too.

Put 205# on the bar and hit a single.  Was really happy to hit my current PR, I hadn't cleaned that heavy since the comp in December.

It went up pretty good, so I tried 215#, almost got under it once.  Got some pointers from Dave, but it was too late, I had lost my mojo.

Peeled off to 185# and did a couple from the hang with his pointers and that went well, but by then I was done and had to go to a meeting at work. 

Good workout.  Next time jerks, from the rack. I have to go see physio for my elbow before I do any more snatch work.

No comments:

Post a Comment