Thursday 5 March 2015

Olympic lifting log for Thursday, March 5th

Okay, so a plan is starting to formulate in my grey matter.

The running plan is simple:  3 workout cycle a. tabata (15min), b. progression (30min), c. intervals (45min).  Runs are on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.  The 3 week cycle will repeat Friday's workout on Monday, so as not to always do the same workout the same day of the week as follows: a, b, c, c, a, b, b, c, a.

Tuesdays and Thursday will be Olympic lifting by default.

Then I'll add skill work on the rings, jump rope and bar as I can.

On the days of the tabata run I'll have time to work in some skill training.  I may even be able to do some on the progression run day too.  Keeping in mind that this supplementary work to regular Crossfit which will also work skills and Olympic lifting.

Today I did some snatch work.  Just split snatch, 4 double at 95#, 4 singles at 115#, 2 singles at 135# and 2 failed attempts at 145#.

Should have tried 140# to be sure.  But 135# is my best, I'll use that for my training plan, once I find one.

No comments:

Post a Comment