Tuesday 19 November 2013

Crossfit log for Tuesday, November 19th

Back to back workouts aren't a good idea.

That being said, I woke up this morning after Olympic lifting class yesterday evening feeling alert and refreshed a full 15 minutes before my alarm.

I even took my time getting ready, not the usual mad rush to get out the door, and arrived at the gym early. 

We started with a quick strength set of cleans from the hang position, at 70-75% of max which worked out to be 135# for me.

The next part was more difficult and longer.  A 14 minute EMOM

-Odd minutes, strict ring dips, 5 reps.  Rest the remaining time.
-even minutes, power clean from the floor, 5 reps, touch and go. 
You could add weight as the workout progressed. I chose not to.  Stuck with my trusty 135#

The WOD was a gut wrencher.
10 minute cap
5 rounds
Wallballs  40-30-20-10
burpees over plate 5-10-15-20

Only made 3 rounds plus 2 wall balls.  Round 3 really sucked.

No comments:

Post a Comment